Thursday, March 31, 2011

Greetings from Fort De Soto

At this point in our winter sojourn, I generally start to question whether I want to continue. I am in the mode to return to the jeans and sweatshirts of our northern spring climate and the place we fondly call home.

However, the first evening we were here we rode our bikes in the early evening down to the fishing pier, enjoying the warm sea breezes and watching a pair of dolphins feeding so close to the pier you could almost reach down and touch them. I am not  a fan of aquariums, as those close to me know, and have been to more than anyone should have to as those I am related to think they are great. Seeing sea creatures romp in their own environment however gives me a thrill beyond expression. God's world is a magnificent place and the variety of life inhabiting it are what makes it so special.

No comments:

Post a Comment